CAMMAC needs your help!
If you have even an occasional hour or two to offer, we’d love to hear from you.
Ongoing, working from your home:
- Translators (English to French and French to English) to translate occasional texts. Ideally, we would like 3 or 4 translators each way, so that the work can be shared
- Ambassadors to return calls and answer questions from new and returning participants regarding our various programmes (Summer, Thanksgiving &/or Spring Break), as well as to help complete registration documents for less tech-savvy participants. Requirements: have attended CAMMAC programmes at Lake MacDonald at least 3 times; have Canada-wide free calling (and/or free calling to the US) and feel at ease with online registrations and payment.
- Graphists for simple page layouts, such as programme information or announcements to be uploaded to web page. (Major layouts for brochures etc are handled by our contractual communications person)
Later this Spring. . . at Lake MacDonald
- Willing hands for Spring clean-up, planting, light painting (gazebo & picnic tables), and some small renovation projects. Some carpentry skills helpful but not obligatory
- Office assistance re registrations, data entry and validation
UPCOMING VOLUNTEER WEEKEND OCTOBER 18-20 2019
Thank you for your help
Volunteer coordinator of Volunteers