Ability level: intermediate and advanced.
- To determine your level, please consult the guide on page 3 of the form.
- You may form your own group in advance, or you will be placed in a group with others at a similar level.
- Only strings of intermediate, intermediate plus, and advanced levels will be considered for the chamber music program.
- For winds and piano, only those of intermediate plus and advanced level will be considered.
- Recorder, guitar, trombone, saxophone, trumpet, and singers are generally not admitted to the chamber music program except if they are part of a pre-formed group.