Come spend a relaxing weekend at the CAMMAC Music Centre (1 or 2 night packages are available). Discover CAMMAC’s enchanting site and activities, along with the annual Musical Sundays Festival.
- Camping for 1 tent, for 1 or 2 nights. Extra fees will be charged for additional tents.
- Access to the CAMMAC site, beach and nature trails. Canoe and kayak rental is available depending on availability (fees extra in the case of a 1-night stay).
- The Saturday evening concert, based on the week’s theme.
- The Musical Sundays Festival concert (click here for programming)
- Sunday Brunch at 12 p.m.
1-night Stay, from $76: (price based on single occupancy)
- Saturday June 29 – Djokic-Leblanc Duo Reserve here
- Saturday July 6 – Les Voix humaines and Friends Reserve here
- Saturday July 13 – Brazilian Guitar Quartet Reserve here
- Saturday July 20 – Musicians from Les Violons du Roy Reserve here
- Saturday August 3 – Zilien’s Notebook: Zazakèly Reserve here
2-night Stay, from $141: (price based on single occupancy)
- Friday June 28 – Djokic-Leblanc Duo Reserve here
- Friday July 5 – Les Voix humaines and Friends Reserve here
- Friday July 12 – Brazilian Guitar Quartet Reserve here
- Friday July 19 – Musicians from Les Violons du Roy Reserve here
- Friday August 2 – Zilien’s Notebook: Zazakèly Reserve here
Good To Know:
- Optional meal plans are available upon reservation, as well as on site.
- A refrigerator and freezer are available to store your food. Please bring your own cooking equipment, as there is no stove or burner available. Open fires are not permitted.
- Reservations with children cannot be made online. Please contact us directly at email@example.com or at (888) 622-8755, ext. 225.
- Arrival time is 4 p.m. Your campsite must be vacated by 9 a.m., but you can enjoy the rest of the day on the CAMMAC site.