CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES MANAGER – POSITION CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- Salary: $45,000 – $50,000 CAD per year
- Hours per week: full-time position, 40 hours per week
- Beginning of employment: as soon as possible
- Location: CAMMAC Music Centre, 85 chemin Cammac, Harrington, Québec J8G 2T2
The Customer Service and Sales Manager is the gateway for customers to CAMMAC. Their role is to provide timely and relevant information to new and existing clients. They are also responsible for processing sales transactions for our programs, and corporate/group rentals. This person provides exceptional service to facilitate the operations of the Centre and contributes to the smooth running of activities and services.
Under the authority of the Executive Director, the tasks of the Customer Service and Sales Manager include (but are not limited to):
- Perform tasks related to the reception by phone and in-person of clients and visitors to the Centre, and answer questions and requests for information.
- Answer enquiries and requests for information by phone and by email.
- Provide assistance regarding the Centre’s facilities to visitors in an informative and helpful manner.
- Interact with members and visitors to obtain feedback on the quality of products and services.
- Be present for participants’ arrival/departure during CAMMAC programs.
- Be available if needed to replace a colleague for arrivals/departures of corporate groups.
- Program, adjust and improve the online reservation system (ReservIt/Hotello) according to CAMMAC’s needs and the evolution of the systems in use.
- Propose and implement improvements to internal work processes.
- Draft user guides.
- Produce various lists, reports and statistics for their own tasks, the general management, the board of directors and its committees.
- Produce weekly and monthly registration statistics reports.
- Process registrations for Music Centre programming in Hotello and in CAMMAC’s database.
- Ensure that information is updated regularly to ensure efficient cooperation with all other departments, as well as providing all relevant information to department heads (operations, kitchen, teachers, administration).
- Draft proposals and rental contracts (groups) and ensure follow-up.
- Perform any additional tasks within their field of competence, as requested by the Executive Director.
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer service and general office work.
- Knowledge of the music industry is a major asset.
- Significant experience with computer systems (hotel management, Office suite).
- Concern for providing excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, empathy, patience, rigour and good organizational skills are all desirable qualities.
- Flexible, discreet and rigorous.
- Shows initiative and is autonomous.
- Ability to adapt.
- Very strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure.
- Demonstrates good analytical and organisational skills.
- Team player.
Send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com