DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS – POSITION CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- Salary: $55,000 – $60,000 CAD per year
- Hours per week: full-time position, 40 hours per week
- Beginning of employment: as soon as possible
- Location: CAMMAC Music Centre, 85 chemin Cammac, Harrington, Québec, J8G 2T2
The Director of Operations will be responsible for directing the operations of the summer camp / family camp and group hosting as well as ensuring the quality of services provided in various departments. This person provides exceptional service to facilitate the operations of the Centre and contributes to the smooth running of activities and maintenance of services.
Under the authority of the Executive Director, the responsibilities of the Director of Operations include (but are not limited to):
- To plan, organise, direct and control the provision of services on-site, including maintenance
- Ensures the maintenance of buildings and the proper functioning of systems
- Responsible for emergency and contingency plans
- Provides coordination and logistics as required for programming and groups (room set-up, stages, lighting, instruments, stages, lighting, instruments)
- Works in coordination with the kitchen and housekeeping team
- Acts as project manager when required
- Manages the staff in his/her charge
- Coordinates the application of accreditation programs (ACQ, CITQ)
- At least 5 years experience in maintenance and upkeep of sites and buildings.
- Experience in fixed machinery mechanics (automated systems and home automation).
- Experience with computer systems (hotel management, Office suite).
- Experience as a project manager, an asset.
- Experience in summer camps or outdoor centres, an asset.
- Knowledge of the music industry is an asset.
- Good physical capacity and ability to lift loads (manual work, snow removal).
- Good knowledge of spoken and written French and English, bilingualism is required.
- Desired qualities include excellent customer service skills, interpersonal skills, empathy, patience, thoroughness and good organizational skills.
Send a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org