Become a member, or renew your membership today!
Why become a CAMMAC member?
CAMMAC members hold a common goal with the organization: to support amateur music making for people of all ages, levels and backgrounds.
CAMMAC’s values and reason for being are based on the belief that music should be accessible to all people, regardless of age, background or ability. CAMMAC’s founders firmly believed that making music together creates a bond between people that transcends age, language and cultural differences, and that people who practice the arts at every level bring an invaluable contribution to their communities.
When you become a member of CAMMAC, you strengthen our voice in advocating for the study and performance of music at the amateur level. The higher our membership numbers, the more power we have to create partnerships and obtain grants. These are crucial to developing the high-quality programs and opportunities that enable amateur musicianship to thrive.
What are the benefits of a CAMMAC membership?
CAMMAC members are part of a vibrant and active community of like-minded music lovers.
- Meet, sing and play with other amateur musicians in a welcoming and supportive environment both online and in person.
- Enjoy activities and classes led by highly skilled professional musicians from Canada and abroad, in an interactive and friendly atmosphere, both online and in person. You will receive personalized coaching and instruction, regardless of your level of experience.
- Contrary to many other virtual music classes, CAMMAC’s online classes are not pre-recorded: classes are held live, allowing you to interact with the teacher.
- Support music-making at the amateur level in a significant way.
- Attend music programs at the CAMMAC Music Centre in the Laurentians:
- Summer programs: 8 weeks of themed programming
- Spring Break (March)
- Bach Plus Weekend (May)
- Thanksgiving Weekend and Banquet (October)
- Participate in CAMMAC activities in your region (workshops, concerts, sight-readings):
- Benefit from member discounts on CAMMAC’s online programming:
- Workshops and masterclasses
- Private coaching
- Exclusive concerts
- Virtual cabarets
- And much more!
- Borrow music from the Oskar Morawetz Music Library: discover over 11,000 works.
- Take part in activities in partnership with other cultural organizations:
- Canada Council for the Arts
- Danse Cadence
- Le Centre des Musiciens du Monde
- The Gesualdo Six
- Music and Beyond Festival
- National Arts Centre Orchestra
- Opéra de Montréal
- Studio de Musique ancienne de Montréal
- Les Violons du Roy
- Benefit from partner discounts:
- Receive CAMMAC’s newsletter to stay informed on all things CAMMAC.
If you require any assistance with your membership, please contact Customer Service: 819-687-3938 / 1-888-622-8755, ext. 25