|MUSIC PROGRAM – Participants Lodging On-site|
|PARTICIPANTS LODGING ON SITE||OFF-SITE PARTICIPANTS||PARTICIPANTS LODGING ON SITE AND OFF-SITE PARTICIPANTS|
|Full program||Full program||Orchestra OR choir only||Orchestra AND choir only||1 class only||2 classes only|
(26 years +)
(13 to 25 years)
(5 to 12 years)
(maximum 1 per room / tent)
For the following options, please contact Customer Service:
- Choir and/or orchestra options: available for off-site participants only.
- 1 or 2 class options: open to all.
- Chaperone: one chaperone per room/tent. A chaperone may participate in evening activities and attend concerts during their stay.
- An unaccompanied child who will attend as a day-camp participant only (not lodging on-site).
You can reach Customer service from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m to 4 p.m.:
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 819-687-3938 / 1-888-622-8755, ext. 25
|LODGING – Main Pavillion (7 nights)|
|Double Occupancy (double bed)||$830.00|
|Double Occupancy (queen bed)||$880.00|
|LODGING – Lake House (7 nights)|
|LODGING – Camping (7 nights)|
|RVs and Camper Trailers||$325.00|
The meal plan is optional only for participants lodging in camping and off-site participants. If you select accommodations in the Lake House or the Main Pavilion, the meal plan is mandatory.
A light supper and evening snack are included on the day of your arrival.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks (one in the morning and one in the evening) are included for each full day of your stay.
Breakfast and a snack are included on the day of departure. Please note that Sunday brunch is not included in the meal plan.
|Adults (26 years +)||$385.00|
|Students (13 to 25 years)||$385.00|
|Children (12 years and under)||$210.00|
|INDIVIDUAL MEAL TICKETS (price to be confirmed for summer 2023)|
|Breakfast||Lunch and Supper||Brunch (Sunday)|
|Adults and Students (13 years +)||$15.00||$21.50||$37.00|
|Children (12 years and under)||$7.50||$15.00||$27.50|
Individual meal tickets are available at the Tuck Shop. Taxes are included in the price.
Participants must bring their own instruments. Instruments available for rental or sale at CAMMAC are as follows:
- Yamaha plastic soprano and alto recorders can be purchased at the Tuck Shop. Various recorders are available for rental from the Music Library at a cost of $10 per week.
- Viola da gambas can be rented for Week 2. When you preregister for the viola da gamba class, you will also be able to reserve an instrument rental. To consult the rental rates: CLICK HERE
- Celtic harps can be rented for Week 4 from Sharlene Wallace. When you preregister for the harp class, you will also be able to reserve an instrument rental. To consult the rental rates: CLICK HERE
- CAMMAC can provide some ukuleles. Please let us know if you would like to borrow one: firstname.lastname@example.org
|WEEK 2: viola da gamba||$120.00|
|WEEK 4: harp||$25.00|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Rates are in Canadian dollars.
- GST (5%) and QST (9.975%) are not included in the rates shown.
- If your membership is not up to date for 2023, the CAMMAC membership fee will be added to your invoice.
- 50% of your total invoice, before taxes, will be charged to your credit card within 5 business days of your reservation.
We reserve the right to adjust the invoice in the event of errors or omissions (for example, forgetting membership fees, incorrect choice of meal plan or musical program). In this case, an adjusted invoice will be sent to you.
- Before June 1, 2023: All cancellations (partial or full) will incur a $50 administrative fee.
- After June 1, 2023: Any cancellation will incur an administrative fee of 50% of the total amount of the reservation after taxes. Partial cancellations will incur an administrative fee of 50% of the difference after taxes.
- Membership fees are not refundable.
- In the event that changes are made as a result of amended health regulations, the administrative fee will be waived.
REDUCED RATES FOR CHAPERONES:
The “CHAPERONE” rate is applicable to an adult accompanying a child/teenager, lodging on-site, and not wishing to take part in the music program (maximum 1 chaperone per accommodation unit).
REDUCED RATES FOR PARTICIPANTS WISHING TO TAKE ONLY 1 OR 2 CLASSES:
The “1 CLASS ONLY” and “2 CLASSES ONLY” rates entitle the participant to attend only 1 or 2 classes for the duration of their stay. Participating in the choir or the orchestra counts as a choice of class, and the participant must follow the same 1 class or 2 classes throughout the entire week (one cannot choose a different class every day).
CAMMAC offers several bursaries each year to allow less fortunate musicians (no age limit) to participate in the summer programs.
We invite persons who need financial assistance to complete the application form and send it to us by June 2, 2023. An independent committee will evaluate the bursary requests anonymously and you will receive an answer by July 17, 2023. To complete a bursary application: CLICK HERE
SHUTTLE AND RIDE-SHARING
Shuttle service is available from Montreal and from Dorval airport on Sundays throughout the summer.
Please note that reservations must be made in advance and that places are limited.
Ride-sharing may also be available.
For details, including shuttle pricing: CLICK HERE