- Your instrument(s) and sheet music for any pieces that you’ve chosen to work on while at CAMMAC.
- Rosin, reeds, extra strings, etc. – any musical supplies you think you’ll need. A very limited supply of musical items is available at the tuck shop, but there are no guarantees that we’ll have what you need.
- Notebook, music notation sheets and pen/pencil.
PERSONAL AND PRACTICAL:
- Bathing suit, beach towels and personal flotation devices.
- Bedding and towels are provided in each room, so no need to bring these, unless you would like to have extra towels and washcloths handy.
- Insect repellant and suntan lotion (please do not bring aerosol sprays).
- Refillable water bottle
- Your medications (the nearest pharmacy is in Lachute, a half-hour away)
- Beach sandals / flip-flops (for the shower)
- Oscillating fan – it can be hot at CAMMAC during summer. Please note that fans ARE NOT PERMITTED in the Lake House, due to the age of the electrical system.
- Masks, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes
- Personal toiletries: if you forget something, basic items are available at the Tuck Shop and there is a small depanneur a few minutes away in Lost River. There is a Walmart and major pharmacies a half-hour away in Lachute.
- Additional useful items: flashlight, phone/laptop chargers, something to read, headphones, snacks that don’t require refrigeration, alarm clock, tote bag, band-aids, ear plugs.
- Keep it cool, casual and comfortable! You might also want to bring something a nicer outfit for the concerts and cabaret evenings, but most people just come as they are.
- Sweatshirt/Sweater: even though it is usually hot during summer at CAMMAC, it can get cool at night, so bring some warm clothing.
- Light jacket: useful for rainy days.