Your monthly gift of $10, $25, $50 or $100 can go a long way towards helping CAMMAC!
As a FRIEND of CAMMAC, you become part of a special group of monthly donors who are passionate about ensuring that amateur music is alive and well!
Your monthly donation allows us to take a planned, long-term approach to creating initiatives that allow us to touch people’s lives through the power of music. In becoming a FRIEND of CAMMAC, you partner with us in supporting amateur music making for people of all ages and backgrounds in a sustainable way.
CONVENIENT AND AFFORDABLE
Becoming a FRIEND of CAMMAC is a sustainable and budget-friendly way to donate to a cause that is important to you. Plus, you can avoid the hassle of navigating to our site and re-entering your details every time you donate, or putting a cheque in the mail, and you can modify your gift at any time by contacting us.
Monthly giving lowers our administration costs, which means that more of your money goes to supporting CAMMAC’s mission.
HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF WHAT A YEAR OF MONTHLY DONATIONS CAN PROVIDE:
What are the benefits of becoming a FRIEND of CAMMAC?
- Support amateur music education programs and opportunities for amateur musicians to come together to make music, both in-person and online.
- Help create a vibrant musical community that is dedicated to allowing people of all ages to experience the joy of making music together in a welcoming, supportive environment.
- Help provide the resources needed for the next generation of amateur and professional musicians to be able to benefit from the transformational power of music, by nurturing their musicality and creativity, while also positively impacting their self-esteem, confidence and development.
- Help cover the costs of holding regional activities and of maintaining CAMMAC Music Centre.
- Your donations are tax-deductible. As a monthly donor, you will receive one consolidated tax receipt following the end of each calendar year for your total year’s contribution.
- You can dedicate your monthly donation to a loved one as a tribute or in memoriam.