Be a part of it all… join our team!
Music and nature are at the heart of everything we do.
CAMMAC’s mission is to immerse our guests in a musical and hospitable environment while providing a fun experience that they will never forget.
The musical environment and incredibly beautiful location of the CAMMAC Music Centre make coming to work a pure pleasure for our staff.
We are currently recruiting for summer/seasonal positions, and we also have two full-time positions available.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Please note: CAMMAC is a family camp that welcomes participants of all ages, from children to seniors, in an environment where masking is not always possible (while eating, singing, playing instruments, etc.). Due to the mix of ages and the nature of our activities, we currently require employees to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated. Employees are also required to comply with masking and social distancing measures.
Benefits for seasonal and full-time employees include:
- Competitive salaries.
- A friendly atmosphere and a great team.
- Meals are provided to employees when camp is in session.
- Employees are welcome to attend concerts, participate in music workshops, and other activities throughout the summer and during regular programs, free of charge.
- Employees are welcome to use the beach, canoes and kayaks, borrow instruments and music from our music library.
- Meet people of all ages from across Canada and from around the world, in a fun and friendly environment.